WEIRDLAND: Leaving a clothing store

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Leaving a clothing store

Jake leaving a Clothing Store In New York City on 11th February.

"We skipped across Delancey to Allen & Delancey to get our drink on for 6 bucks. The cocktails had these whimsical names like "The Atlantic Ruin" and "William and Mary" plus they were quite lethal and delicious. About halfway through my drink I notice a guy with a newsboy cap walk in who looks a lot like Jake Gyllenhaal (ever heard of him?). Two seconds later he looks up with and oh, yup it IS him. My mind froze as did my ability to articulate anything but, "Alia. Jake. Gyllenhaal." In college I had a sad, torn little photo of him from Interview above my sorority house desk. We go way back. The rest of the night became a blurry, euphoric memory". Source: everheard.blogspot.com

2 comments :

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

E' lui, è lui, non è un sosia !
Lo riconosco dalle scarpe...ma non le cambia mai ?
Un sorriso ...:-)

Elena said...

Jake is very attached to these shoes, they seem so comfy, he makes me smile too, Rosa! :)