WEIRDLAND: Jennifer and Kirsten, caring their looks?

Monday, February 02, 2009

Jennifer and Kirsten, caring their looks?

"Jennifer Aniston has snubbed a record-breaking $4 million offer–including a percentage deal that could have brought the price to $10 million–to recreate her nude January 2009 GQ cover photo for men’s mag giant Playboy.Playboy approached the former Friends star after the recent photoshoot, in which she posed in her birthday suit except for an appropriately placed necktie". Source: www.popcrunch.com

"In response to complaints that she has gotten for her increasingly frumpy appearance, Kirsten Dunst confessed that she actually "couldn't care less" about the way she looks.

"I don't have the energy to care if people criticize the way I look", the 26 year-old actress tells Britain's OK!. "I'm over getting dressed up, although it's fun sometimes -- like when my younger brother Christian and I got ready together to go to the Oscars. But other than that, though, I couldn't care less. Being fun is way better than being beautiful. I would rather entertain people."
Dunst is expected to reprise her role as Mary Jane Watson in Spider-Man 4. Source: www.radaronline.com

No comments :