WEIRDLAND: Four new affiliates!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Four new affiliates!

We have new affiliates in Weirdland with four amazing sites devouted to four fantastic actresses, thank you very much, Natasha!
Two blonde ladies: Our dear Kirsten Dunst, and my "next door" crush Elisha Cuthberth.
And two very special brunettes:
Ellen Page and Nikki Reed.

"I just don't want to be the damsel in distress. I'll scream on the balcony, but you've got to let me do a little action here". -Kirsten Dunst."I don't care if people like my character. I just want them to think about the movie's message" -Ellen Page.
"I definitely believe in fate. And I believe what you put in is what you get in return. That's the way it's worked for me. As for the big picture - there's some sort of plan". -Elisha Cuthbert.
"Most teen movies are fantasies, like The Princess Diaries. But my movie is coming from a completely different angle, which is truth. This is what really happens" -Nikki Reed (about the movie Thirteen).

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Ellen Page is so pretty, good pictures you've chosen, thanks!

Elena said...

yes, Ellen is uniquely pretty.
Of course, all these girls are very remarkable beauties.