WEIRDLAND: Alpha Dog video and couples

Friday, October 17, 2008

Alpha Dog video and couples


A musical video featuring some scenes from the movie "Alpha Dog" (2006), based on true events, directed by Nick Cassavetes, starring Emile Hirsch, Anton Yelchin and Ben Foster.
Songs "Never understand" and "Hit" by The Jesus & Mary Chain.

COVER GIRLS: If Emile Hirsch is the Alpha Dog, does that make you the Alpha bitch?
OLIVIA WILDE: [Laughs] So many people have made the Alpha bitch connection that I was wondering when it was gonna…umm, yeah, okay. Well, to turn that into a serious question: I do think there was something cool about that relationship, between Emile and myself, where if he was the powerful guy, I was his equal. For some reason, he got all these guys to do what he wanted, even though they're not weak people. The only person he doesn't have power over is this girl, me. So in that sense, yeah—if he's the Alpha Dog then I'm the Alpha bitch.
Source: www.complex.com

Kirsten Dunst and Ben Foster dated and split over the shooting of "Get over it" (2001):
"I don't wanna get depressed at the opening of my film, but I will say that I'm not over it - it happened not that long ago and it was sad and kinda depressing. "I don't get involved with that many guys, so it's heavy when that happens."
"Having been unlucky in love in the past, Kirsten was excited about what the future would hold for her romance with the actor. She had earlier said, "It's hard for me to truly connect with people. So when it clicks it's amazing. I can't go just halfway. "Maybe I'm a weird girl and I just needed a good freak to match with me. I don't fall in love with every one of my co-stars. It's nice to have those sparks because that's what makes it magical on screen." Source: www.cinema.com
And we know which was another important break-up for Kirsten (after moving from Foster), don't we?
KIRSTEN DUNST ISN'T OVER JAKE YET
"they're confirming to Us Magazine the rumor that Kirsten's break-up with Jake Gyllenhaal led to her current stint in rehab. Jake didn't dig Kirsten's partying and, when he split, she started hitting the bottle like a champ:

"Whenever the cast and crew were out, she was the center of the group – doing shots and encouraging everyone to drink," a source on her upcoming movie How to Lose Friends & Alienate People told Us. "There was no such thing as 'just the one' for her." Source: thesuperficial.com

Ben Foster played a phsycho L.A. drug dealer in "Alpha Dog": Jake Mazursky, rival of Johnny Truelove (Emile Hirsch). Ben Foster and Ellen Page acted together in "X-Men: The Last Stand" (2006) and they were holding hands at the premiere.Anton Yelchin flirted in Alpha Dog -in the kitchen and in a swiming pool- with Amanda Seyfried ("Mamma Mia", "Jennifer's Body") although at the premieres, she was accompanied by Emile Hirsch.

No comments :