WEIRDLAND: Ad hoc encounter

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ad hoc encounter

"We arrived about 10 minutes late, so we lost our table and had to wait to be seated. While we were waiting, a small, attractive blond woman walked in wearing jeans and a black wool coat. She faced the wall, and I could tell that she didn't want to be seen. Behind her walked in a taller guy with dark hair and a characteristically unshaven face. It was Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllenhaal, standing four feet away from me, dining at Ad Hoc. The hostess seated them immediately in the back corner, about 20 feet away from our table, and that was about all I saw of them for the remainder of the evening. I have to admit, I was kind of starstruck. I guess that's California".
Source: Aaronadalja.blogspot.com

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

No celeb can go unnoticed in the modern internet world!!

Elena said...

Yes, I've just read how Joaquin Phoenix was glad his brother River didn't suffer the internet gossip, anyway, I think actors have always been on public exposure.