WEIRDLAND: Male kisses

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Male kisses

"I thought Heath had broken my nose while we were filming that scene,” says Gyllenhaal. “Both Michelle and Ang kept insisting the kiss had to be more fierce, more intense, more passionate so Heath pushed me against the wall and came in really hard for the kiss.” Source: http://calgarysun.canoe.ca

Michael J. Lee: "Can psychological problems be as great an enemy as gunfire to a solider?"

Jake G: "I think a soldier's mind is as great of an enemy in the field as bombs or bullets. I think that's probably what I feel like the movie is about--that when you use these techniques and you teach someone and you harness a period of time or an instinct in them, and then they're not allowed to express that, the mind is confused by that." Source: http://movies.radiofree.com
"In an interview in the March/April issue of Anthem magazine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is asked how he reacts to those who believe that the preponderance of gay roles (Sweet Jane, That 70's Show, Mysterious Skin) in his resume might cast some light on the actor's own sexuality: "This is kind of embarrassing, but I recently put my name into a search engine and someone posted, is Joseph Gordon-Levitt gay? and the answer posted was: Is he an alien? because I played [one on 3rd Rock]. Right now I'm in Toronto playing a psychopathic murderer. And recently I played someone who was in the U.S. army in Iraq. So it's like, what's harder? Kissing a dude or killing people? I would hope that I can feel at least a bit of the horror of what it must be like, when I was playing a soldier, how hard it must be, the hell they go through. So, kissing Topher Grace is like, whatever."
Source: www.towleroad.com

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

i like what Joseph said about kissing men.jake expressed a similar view.I'm very happy to read such quotes from young actors