WEIRDLAND: JUST MARRIED!!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

JUST MARRIED!!




Hey, Jake Weirdos, a Very important News: your old purty "partner-in-Jake-crime" Kendra is just out of the market, from now on I AM A MARRIED WOMAN -glups!- and I would want to give my husband an extra gift via blogging; all of a sudden we decided to make a civil wedding, without the conventional bride white dress or stuff -I'm too agnostic and goofy for that- and almost in secrecy (my mom is acquainted with the facts at least) except our closest friends, who hesitated of blessing us or throwing us stones, it's the moment the mini-world out there Jake Weird orbit knows it, mainly to avoid future misunderstanding -this last sentence is for you, Big Blue eyes Boy, maybe in another lifetime we could have got a chance, but now you will have to find console in Reese's arms or whoever you're courting with cupcakes-.

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO MY HUSBAND JOSÉ LUIS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I LOVE YOU BABY. FOREVER.

19 comments :

Anonymous said...

Awww Kendra, what wonderful news!!
Hope you and José Luis will be very happy together -- CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWLYWEDS!!

The Chemistry Guru said...

Fantastic!
Congratulations Kendra AND Jose.

I'm sure the big blue eyed boy if he got a chance would do a cupcake-induced merry santa dance especially for "KENOSE".

Once again congrats, you deserve all the happiness in the world, Kendra and I hope you two have a long and happy time together.

Agnes said...

CONGRATULATIONS KENDRA!!!! :D

cina said...

CONGRATULATIONS KENDRA AND JOSÉ LUIS!! I wish you all the happiness in the world! :)

Elena said...

Thanks a lot, sweeties!!

Penny Lane, I dyed my hair blonde for the occasion (forgot to answer you).

I'm afraid thereafter my nuptial bound, my crushes will be strictly platonic, thanks Kokodee -my hubby had surely a stroke if another guy like Jake danced so "freely" lol!

And thanks Agnes and Cina, I wished to share these great news with you!

heddaparsons said...

Congratulations Kendra! You two look so happy.

Anonymous said...

Aww, congrats Kendra!! Wishing you both the best of happiness! Great pictures of you both. :)

Anonymous said...

congratulations kendra!!!
i find the way you got married very romantic.that's how i would like to do it too (some day!!)

Elena said...

Heddaparsons, Get real and Gr77, thanks for whishing me good luck, I'm gonna quote a great actress about marriage (I've posted it in the new JW board too):

"Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat" -Joanne Woodward.

Anonymous said...

i can imagine it must be a real treat to be married to Paul Newman!!
seriously, it's a lovely quote.

Elena said...

CONGRATULATIONS, KENDRA AND JOSE LUIS!! I'm very happy of you having tied the knot, you make a great couple ;)

Jess said...

Congratulations, Kendra!! How wonderful, I'm so happy for you!! :D

xoxoxo

Elena said...

Specialcracker: the knot is well tied, believe me!

and thanks, Phoebe, my former co-worker at Coffee Bean ;)

Elena said...

Thanks, Simon, for your congrats!

I'm happy of seeing you around Weirdland again!

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions Kendra!! What exciting news :)

Mys T's said...

Wow, I just saw this! Congrats Kendra. All the very best to you and Jose Luis. x.

Elena said...

Thanks a bunch, Muffin and Vanz! :D

Elena said...

I wish you a AWESOME LIFE to the happy couple of the month -or the year-!!

Elena said...

Counthseep, you maybe should try it someday ;)